Taxi Transfers From Split Airport to Sibenik
Passat 2015, Seat Altea etc.
Citroen Jumper, Volkswagen Caravelle, Opel Vivaro, etc.
Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter.
- Prices depends on the selected date. All prices are per vehicle.There is no additional cost.
- Children up to 5 years are required to travel using a child seat, and take up place as an adult.
- Booking online is easy and only takes 5 minutes.
- 24 hour support - Our telephone support team are on hand 24 hours-a-day to take your call.
- We'll keep an eye on your flight time, so there's no waiting around on take-off or landing.
- Changes and cancellations are free of charge.
- All of our drivers are professionally trained and have the knowledge to get you to and from where you need to go, as quickly and as safely as possible.
- Find the transfer you want to book
- Choose a vehicle & Fill in the booking form
- We send your booking voucher and driver information by email
- All payments are made in cash, directly to Your driver. If you wish to pay by credit card, we will send you a link for payment.
Can't find what you're looking for?
The advantage of booking an airport transfer with Taxi Split Airport is that you could prepare for your holidays with no rush and hassle. Our airport taxi transfer will take You to Sibenik in a safe and comfortable way. It is the safest way of transportation. Book Your airport taxi transfer from Split Airport to Sibenik in advance. This way You will get the best taxi service available.
Sibenik is located halfway between Zadar and Split, 316 kilometers from Zagreb. Sibenik is located in the central part of the Croatian Adriatic coast, in a picturesque, indented Krka, one of the most beautiful Croatian rivers. Today Sibenik is - politically, economically and socially - Cultural Center.
In the coastal part of the region's climate is typically Mediterranean, and its major impact is felt on the continental side. The coastal part boasts a high number of sunshine hours per year (2710 hours), while the interior of this number decreases. In summer, the temperature is relatively high, however, relieves them pleasant wind breeze blowing from sea to land. Moderate or mild winters. Precipitation is highest in the winter, while summers are mostly dry. In most parts of the region and the south wind blow, and along the coastal belt, and a refreshing breeze.
You need a reliable taxi company? You at the right place. Book a taxi transfer from Split Airport to Sibenik and pay on Your Arrival!