Taxi Transfers From Split Airport to Makarska
Passat 2015, Seat Altea etc.
Citroen Jumper, Volkswagen Caravelle, Opel Vivaro, etc.
Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter.
- Prices depends on the selected date. All prices are per vehicle.There is no additional cost.
- Children up to 5 years are required to travel using a child seat, and take up place as an adult.
- Booking online is easy and only takes 5 minutes.
- 24 hour support - Our telephone support team are on hand 24 hours-a-day to take your call.
- We'll keep an eye on your flight time, so there's no waiting around on take-off or landing.
- Changes and cancellations are free of charge.
- All of our drivers are professionally trained and have the knowledge to get you to and from where you need to go, as quickly and as safely as possible.
- Find the transfer you want to book
- Choose a vehicle & Fill in the booking form
- We send your booking voucher and driver information by email
- All payments are made in cash, directly to Your driver. If you wish to pay by credit card, we will send you a link for payment.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Taxi Split Airport is a leading taxi transfer service between Split Airport and Makarska. Travelling from Split Airport is now fast, easy and great value with our taxi company. Travellers can book online for best prices in just a few easy steps. Our airport taxi transfer will take You to Makarska in a safe and comfortable way. It is the safest way of transportation. Book Your airport taxi transfer from Split Airport to Makarska in advance. This way You will get the best taxi service available.
Makarska is located in a naturally sheltered harbor, sealed with southeastern cape Osejava, and by the Peninsula St. Peter. The city is expanding an amphitheater towards the slopes of Biokovo Mountain (1762 m), which protects it from the harsh continental climate and a rich Mediterranean vegetation, mild winters, long hot summers with refreshing breeze.
The sun is shining more than 2750 hours per year with temperatures air temperature higher than 20 ° C from June to September, a clear view from June to October has a temperature above 20 ° C. Town Makarska occupies an area of 8857 hectares (of which 2536 ha nature park'' mountain'', the area is 5063 ha and 1256 ha has a land area of the City).
Town Makarska has 13 418 inhabitants according to the last census. According to data from 2001. The population density was 360.2 people per km2. In the summer of Makarska visit more than 15000 visitors. Most important economic activity in the town of Makarska is tourism. Geographical position and historical and cultural significance of Makarska is the center since its inception Croatian micro - Makarska Riviera.
You need a reliable taxi company? You at the right place. Book a taxi transfer from Split Airport to Makarska and pay on Your Arrival!