Taxi From Split Airport to Dubrovnik
Passat 2015, Seat Altea etc.
Citroen Jumper, Volkswagen Caravelle, Opel Vivaro, etc.
Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter.
- Prices depends on the selected date. All prices are per vehicle.There is no additional cost.
- Children up to 5 years are required to travel using a child seat, and take up place as an adult.
- Booking online is easy and only takes 5 minutes.
- 24 hour support - Our telephone support team are on hand 24 hours-a-day to take your call.
- We'll keep an eye on your flight time, so there's no waiting around on take-off or landing.
- Changes and cancellations are free of charge.
- All of our drivers are professionally trained and have the knowledge to get you to and from where you need to go, as quickly and as safely as possible.
- Find the transfer you want to book
- Choose a vehicle & Fill in the booking form
- We send your booking voucher and driver information by email
- All payments are made in cash, directly to Your driver. If you wish to pay by credit card, we will send you a link for payment.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you are looking for a taxi transfer from Split Airport to Dubrovnik for individuals or groups, Taxi Split Airport is the best solution - we offer fast and reliable service at low prices. Our airport taxi transfer will take You to Dubrovnik in a safe and comfortable way. It is the safest way of transportation. Book Your airport taxi transfer from Split Airport to Dubrovnik in advance. This way You will get the best taxi service available.
Dubrovnik is considered the artistic center of Croatia, with a long history, abundant in cultural monuments from different periods of history. Many famous artists, poets and painters lived right in Dubrovnik and many of them come to this wonderful city to find inspiration for new art. Dubrovnik the city in which to rest the famous personalities, and people who have a lot of money. The town has numerous ports, beautiful beaches and coves, so this city is considered the pearl of the Adriatic coast and our advice is that you must visit and enjoy it at least 10 days. Best time to visit Dubrovnik from June through September, when the tourist season and when I price significantly higher than during the other 9 months.
You will not be disappointed with the activities offered by Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik is the seat of the Gothic architecture and important historic documents. Also do not miss to visit the Church of St. Ignatius - located on a small hill. The appearance of the church is stunning and worth a look.
Unfortunately, the city was bombed during the nineties. Statistics say that almost a third of buildings were damaged during the war, however it is all part of the past and the city has been completely restored so that the consequences of the bombing can not see. Many people will agree that this just gives even greater force Dubrovnik.
If you arrive in Dubrovnik during the summer months, make sure to go to Dubrovnik Summer Festival. This festival is held in July and August, since the mid-50th Dubrovnik is the most visited during the summer months and do not miss to visit it.
If you want to book a taxi from Split to Dubrovnik airport, be sure to do at least a few days earlier, especially if you travel during the summer time. Our drivers are professional and speak English. also be very happy to advise you about tourist attractions, famous and good restaurants, cafes, national dishes, etc. You need a reliable taxi company? You at the right place. Book a taxi transfer from Split Airport to Dubrvnik and pay on Your Arrival!